Get social with #BUFTA2017 Social Media Competitions!
- Stay tuned for details -
Join in on the social fun for your chance to win an awesome BUFTA pack!
Check out some of last years entry's:
To enter, eligible individuals must:
- Follow Bond University Instagram channel at www.instagram.com/bonduniversity. For the avoidance of doubt, the entrant must be following Bond University on Instagram at the time of judging.
- Spell out 'BUFTA' in a creative way and take a still photo of their work on Instagram
- Post the photo to their public Instagram account and tag the Bond University Instagram (@Bonduniversity) and use the hashtags #BUFTA2015 and #SpellBUFTA
Have their Instagram account set on public
(All 4 tasks will constitute one entry (an 'entry').
Who Can Enter
- Crew-members of BUFTA and anyone included in the production of BUFTA are eligible to compete.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries are accepted as long as the entrant has met all the entry criteria on each submission
- The Entrant acknowledges and agrees that his or her Entry will not be obscene, defamatory, libellous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encouraging of conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or violate any law.
- The Entrant confirms and warrants that they have full power and authority to enter into this agreement and hereby indemnifies the Promoter from and against any and all costs and damages incurred as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition commences at 9am AEST on Wednesday 18th November 2015 and closes at 3pm AEST on Friday 27th November 2015 (the “Competition Period”). Final Entries must be uploaded and tagged before 3pm on Friday 27th November 2015.
- At the conclusion of the Competition Period, one (1) Entry will be selected as a Major Prize winner of the Competition by a panel appointed by the Promoter (the “Winner”), at the Promoter’s sole discretion.This is a competition of creativity and skill. Chance plays no part in the determination of the Winner.
- The Winner shall be determined at Bond University, Robina, QLD, The panel’s decision is final and binding upon all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into. Entrants who are not winners will not receive any notification at all. The Winner shall be notified via the social media channel that they entered on.
Exclusion of Liability
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing Instagram and mobile applications is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a entrant; or (f) use of a Prize.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies shall not be liable in any way if the performance of obligations hereunder is delayed or becomes impossible by reason of any Act of God, war, fire, earthquake, strike, sickness, accident, civil commotion or any other cause.
If your entry is selected as a winning entry, you will be contacted by the Bond University Film and Television Awards (BUFTA) on Instagram and asked to contact us for the purposes of distributing your prize to you.
- The Promoter is Bond University, 14 University Drive, Robina, QLD, 4226.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the law of Queensland, Australia.